The World's Most GIANT Chocolate Truffle
This HUGE truffle ball weighs eight pounds and serves 20 people! It has a creamy ganache center and a dark chocolate shell, and it’s rolled in cocoa powder.
Denmark-born chocolatier Fritz Knipschildt is one of America’s most renowned chocolate makers, a true pioneer in the world of artisan chocolate. At his Connecticut shop, he’s fusing old European craftsmanship, intriguing avant-garde flavor combinations and state-of the art handpicked natural ingredients.
This package serves 20 people and includes an 8 lb. GIANT Truffle
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box, perfect for a gift!
Dark Chocolate(Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla, Sugar, Soy Lecithin Stabilizer. Cocoa Powder, Cream(Milk), Butter, Sugar.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolate ship with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store in a cool dark place
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 1 week or refrigerated for up to 2 weeks
- Freezing is not recommended
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Knipschildt Chocolatier ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.