These scratch-made cannolis are just like Kathy’s grandmother used to make. Each shell is filled with a sweet ricotta cream that’s studded with chocolate chips, for a taste unlike any you’ve ever had before.
Kathy Wakile is best known as a star of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, but she is also an expert dessert maker. Growing up in an Italian-American household, she always baked with her mother and was surrounded by the freshest baked goods, so it was only a matter of time before Wakile created her own line of treats to share with fans. The reality star opened Indulge by Kathy Wakile in 2013. Based in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, Indulge by Kathy Wakile is famous for its signature scratch-made cannoli.
- Each package includes 24 mini Cannolis
- Cannoli Shells & Cream packaged separately
- One 14 oz pastry bag of cream is included with each package
Instructions / Storage
- Cannoli ship on dry ice
- Cannoli shells can be stored at room temperature, while cannoli cream can be refrigerated for up to 7 days or frozen for up to 1 year
- Defrost cream in the refrigerator for 6 hours
- Cut off the tip of the cannoli cream bag (½ inch from the end of the bag).
- Squeeze the cream into the shell
- Fill each cannoli halfway
- Turn the shell around and fill the other half.
- Repeat and Enjoy!
- Indulge ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.