Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream ships its famous ice cream nationwide on Goldbelly! Annually on the “Best Ice Cream Shops in America” list of just about, well, everyone in America, Humphry Slocombe is producing what many believe to be the most creatively delicious ice cream in the country. Now you can enjoy each of Humphry Slocombe’s one-of-a-kind flavors in the comfort of your own home, no matter where you live.
Since opening in San Francisco in 2008, Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream has been producing creatively delicious ice cream that some believe is the very best in America. The company is named after two lead characters from the 1970’s British sitcom “Are You Being Served?” but their ice cream is the star of the show. Founders Jake Godby and Sean Vahey make artisanal ice cream in innovative flavors with clever names like Here’s Your Damn Strawberry, Tahitian V*n!ll@, and Secret Breakfast, a bourbon-infused ice cream with ground corn flakes.
- Each pack includes 6 pints of the ice cream of your choosing
Flavor Options Include
- Secret Breakfast – Bourbon ice cream with cornflake cookies folded in. Your secret (breakfast) is safe with us.
- Blue Bottle Vietnamese Coffee – Our version of a traditional Vietnamese coffee – a complex blend of Blue Bottle organic coffee, sweetened condensed milk, and chicory.
- Black Sesame – Toasted black sesame seeds with sesame oil added for extra oomph. There’s no going back.
- Matchadoodle – Housemade snickerdoodle cookies and the best green tea from Kyoto come together for an incredible flavor combination.
- Malted Milk Chocolate- Our milkshake on a cone. 38% and 72% Guittard chocolate and a litte malt take this to the next level.
- Honey Graham – Raw blackberry honey ice cream with delicious housemade graham crackers folded in.
- Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple – Creamy peanut butter ice cream marbled with a housemade fudge.
- Blueberry Boy Bait – Blueberry ice cream with brown sugar streusel.
- Queer Eye Cookies & Graham – Our fabulous flavor collab with Queer Eye, the Netflix hit series. Chocolate wafer cookies and graham cracker in an olive oil ice cream. Yaas cream!
- Strawberry Blondie – Strawberry ice cream with housemade white chocolate blondies folded in
- Toasted Sesame & Chocolate (Vegan)- I can’t believe it’s vegan! Toasted sesame butter with dark chocolate flake
- Hong Kong Milk Tea: Black tea ice cream made with housemade alone cookies. Made in partnership with Chef Melissa King.
- Coconut & Salty Caramel (Vegan) -Vegan by accident. Rich coconut with salty caramel swirl
- Salted Caramel Cocoa Nib – Salted Caramel ice cream with toasted cocoa nibs. Crunchy, sweet, and salty. Everyone wins.
- Brown Butter & Jam – It gets butter! Brown butter ice cream with a house-made blueberry jam swirl.
- Cornflake Crunch – Cereal milk ice cream with house-made cornflake cookies. Trashy good.
- Victoria Sponge – Creme Fraiche ice cream with housemade cake and raspberry jam.
- Caramel Pretzel Swirl – chocolate covered pretzels and caramel in tahitian vanilla ice cream
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Ice cream ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.