Our Roasted Chicken Wings are legendary in East Harlem and make Evelyn’s Kitchen a destination spot for fans throughout NYC! We marinate jumbo wings for 24 hours in a secret mix of incredible flavor and then roast at high heat for a juicy and crispy masterpiece. And since we never ever fry, you can feel good without the feeling the guilt. The debate is never about drums or flats…its about who gets the last one. And you get to choose two of her delicious sauces or rubs! Pick from: Sriracha Glaze, Asian Glaze, Jerk Sauce, Traditional Buffalo, and House Lemon Pepper Rub.
Ayala Donchin spent countless hours in the warm, welcoming kitchen of her Godmother, Evelyn Satinoff, when she was growing up. In 2009, after 15 years spent directing nonprofits and running a marketing firm, Donchin opened a sweet shop and cafe in East Harlem named in honor of Evelyn, committed to fostering the same inviting atmosphere she found in Evelyn’s kitchen.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 50 Roasted Chicken Wings
- 2 Sauces or Dry Dub, your choice (each 8 oz.)
- Choose to add 12 Assorted Pudgies to your order!
- What’s a Pudgie? It’s a handheld, cookie-like creation that’s chewy, doughy, chubby, and insanely indulgent!
- Each Pudgie measures 2" in diameter and weighs 2.5 oz.
Sauce & Rub Choices Include
- Sriracha Glaze
- Asian Glaze
- Jerk Sauce
- Traditional Buffalo
- House Lemon Pepper Rub
- *Wings: Chicken Wings, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fresh Garlic, Lemon Juice From Concentrate (Water, Lemon Juice & Less Than 2% of Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Metabisuffite, and Sodium Sulfite, Lemon Oil), Paprika
- Lemon Pepper Dry Rub – Lemon Pepper Seasoning (Black Pepper, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Lemon Peel, Sugar, Garlic, Onion, Natural Flavor & Riboflavin (for Color), Granulated Garlic, Paprika
- Sriracha Sauce – Sriracha (Chili Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Garlic, Sugar, and Salt), Dark Brown Sugar, Granulated Garlic, Butter
- Buffalo Sauce – Distilled Vinegar, Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Salt, Water, Canola Oil, Paprika, Xanthan Gum, Butter and Granulated Garlic.
- Asian Glaze – Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sodium Benzoate), Dijon Mustard (Distilled White Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Fruit Pectin, Sugar, Spices), Rice Wine Vinegar (Water, Invert Sugar, Salt, Brown Sugar. Diluted With Water to 4% Acidity (40 Grain), Dark Brown Sugar
- Jerk Sauce – Brown Sugar, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Orange Juice, Green Scallions, Red Onion, Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Fresh Thyme, Fresh Lime Juice, Chinese 5-spice Powder, Kosher Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, remove all items from the box
- Place the sealed wings packages in the refrigerator, or if not enjoying immediately, place in the freezer
- Wings can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- Sauces should be unpacked and stored in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy
- Sauces can be stored in original containers in the fridge for up to 1 month or frozen for up to 2 months.
- Defrost wings.
- Preheat oven to 425
- Toss 1 bag of wings in one jar of EK wing sauce, using spatula coat wings thoroughly.
- Spray a baking tray/cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Add wings to sheet (25 wings per tray)
- Roast in preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes until desired crispness.
- (Alternatively they can roast wings dry and use the sauces for ‘dipping’.)
- Evelyn’s Kitchen ships Monday – Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.