Sea-Salted Caramel Swirl Cheesecake
These cheesecakes are handmade with only seven ingredients (including Philadelphia cream cheese and pure vanilla extract), and they clock in at four pounds each. They’re rich and luscious on their own, but even better when swirled with sea-salted caramel.
Cotton Blues is a beloved Hattiesburg restaurant, a family-owned destination renowned for its Southern hospitality and its menu of down-home Southern goodness. Pastry chef Shaun Davis’ magnificent cheesecakes, however, are what put it on the map.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 10" Sea-Salted Caramel Swirl Cheesecake
- Each Cheesecake weighs 4 lbs.
Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Fresh Whole Eggs, Graham Cracker Crumbs, Sugar, Unsalted Butter, Pure Vanilla Extract. Scratch-made swirling sauces, if applicable.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with dry ice
- Do Not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a year
- Thaw in the refrigerator, unwrapped, for about 5 hours or until fully thawed.
- Serve chilled for best results!
- Refrigerate unused portions for up to 5 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cotton Blues Cheesecake Company ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.