Caroline’s Cakes most popular layer cake by far! The moist yellow cake layers are filled with Caroline‘s famous “melt-in-your-mouth” Caramel icing. A traditional Southern favorite, this cake may be frozen and refrozen for up to six months, giving you the luxury of elegant entertaining at your fingertips.
Known as the “Home of the World’s Best Caramel Cake,” Caroline’s Cakes have been delighting thousands with her classic 7-layer Southern style cakes.
- This package includes a 9" round cake packed in one of Caroline’s signature gift boxes.
- Each cake serves 14-20 people
Regrettably we are unable to offer script on cakes for shipping
Instructions / Storage
Caroline’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness. Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy. If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Caroline’s Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.