Caroline’s Cakes ships its famous cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! This is Caroline’s Cakes’ most popular layer cake by far! The moist yellow cake layers are filled with Caroline‘s famous “melt-in-your-mouth” caramel icing. A traditional Southern favorite, this cake may be frozen and refrozen for up to six months, giving you the luxury of elegant entertaining at your fingertips.
Known as the “Home of the World’s Best Caramel Cake,” Caroline’s Cakes have been delighting thousands with their classic 7-layer Southern style cakes.
When Caroline Ragsdale Reutter served a Southern style 7-layer caramel cake made from an old family recipe at her son’s christening in 1982, little did she know she would soon find herself taking cake orders from as far away as Alaska. Today the Spartanburg, South Carolina, bakery is “Home of the World’s Best Caramel Cake,” baking flavors like chocolate bliss cake, Southern layer caramel cake, and tart coconut lemon cake. One bite of Caroline’s Cakes and you’ll agree Southern girls really do do it best!
This package serves 14-20 people and includes a 7-Layer Caramel Cake
- This cake measures 9" round
- Packed in one of Caroline’s signature gift boxes
- Certified Nut-Free
Regrettably we are unable to offer script on cakes for shipping
Brown Sugar, Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Egg White, Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Egg Yolk With Sodium Silicoaluminate, Nonfat Milk, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dextrose, Modified Tapioca Starch, Salt, Propylene Glycol Mono And Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Sorbitan Monostearate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Polysorbate 60, Mono And Diglycerides, Calcium Acetate, Guar Gum, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor, Yellow 5 And Red 40, Soy Flour., Water, Butter (Cream, Salt), Evaporated Milk (Milk, Dipotassium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate), Canola Oil, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol (35%), Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extractives), Water, Alcohol, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor
Caroline’s Cakes is an established nut-free bakery and has been recognized by the Food Allergy Initiative in 1998. All products and cakes that contain nuts are made and packaged in a separate facility.
Instructions / Storage
- Caroline’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen, and carefully packed with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or countertop to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Caroline’s Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.