Each bottle of Burgess Sugarhouse Vermont Maple Syrup is created with nothing added to their raw sap and only water taken away; it’s as pure and all-natural a syrup as you’re going to find.
Grade A Maple Syrup is very dark, with a rich maple flavor and generally used for cooking, baking or by hardcore syrup users!
- Arrives in one liter glass jug
- Burgess Sugarhouse currently taps about 3500 maple trees and has miles of pipeline that comes down the hill to their small sugarhouse at the base of Mt. Mansfield in Underhill, Vermont. Their evaporator is fueled solely from wood they harvest themselves using sustainable forest practices.
- Made with all-vegan ingredients
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- No deliveries Saturday or Sunday
- Order shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express shipping will incur an additional $15 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.