Pick and choose your favorite of Arcangeli’s legendary loaves with this custom pack of the best artisan breads the bakers at Arcangeli’s Grocery have to offer.
Each order includes the 4 loaves of your choosing from Arcangeli’s legendary offerings. Choose between:
- Cinnamon English Muffins: A sweet dough with cinnamon & sugar rolled in to the dough in a jelly roll fashion. Great as a muffin or used as french toast.
- Garlic Herb Sourdough: Arcangeli’s signature bread—They take whole roasted and seasoned Artichoke quarters and hand-roll them into made-from-scratch Garlic Herb French dough, and you get the delicious Garlic Herb Artichoke Bread. Each loaf of bread contains the equivalent of 2-4 artichoke hearts!
- Parmesan White Truffle & Rosemary Sourdough: All-natural sourdough with imported shaved Parmesan cheese, white truffle oil and rosemary. Fantastic blend of savory flavors that will tempt the senses.
- Sante Winery Chardonnay Sourdough: A true rustic sourdough made from Chardonnay grapes. A thick crust, dense crumb and sour kick make this a one-of-a-kind old-world sourdough.
All loaves are partially-baked when shipped—just pop them in the oven for 10-15 minutes and, before you know it, you’re enjoying them fresh and hot—just like Arcangeli’s customers snag them off the shelves in the Pescadero store.
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
The breads can be stored room temp or refrigerated for up to 5 days. Breads can also be frozen up to 60 days upon receiving then thawed and baked following package instructions.
All artichoke breads are shipped partially baked. Breads can be baked at 350 degrees for 10 min to finish baking.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Arcangeli Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.