This sauce was created to pay homage to the kind of homey cooking that feels familiar and nostalgic. Though vegetarian, it packs a punch balancing heat and depth of flavor from the garlic and Calabrian chili that slowly marry as it cooks. Finished with pecorino Romano this dish takes Chef Lena Ciardullo back to her Aunt Betty’s house and the smell of Sunday sauce bubbling in the stove. We recommend pairing it with a rigatoni noodle, or your favorite pasta.
This package includes 3 jars of Union Square Cafe’s Arrabiata Sauce.
- Each jar is 16 oz and serves approximately 4 people
Arrabiata Sauce: Onion, Garlic, Chili Flake, Calabrian Chili, Olive Oil, Tomatoes, Grana Padano, Pecorino Romano
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove jars from packaging and place immediately in refrigerator or freezer.
- Jars may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- When ready to serve, place jars in the refrigerator until properly defrosted
- Place in a saucepot at medium heat until a simmer is reached.
- Serve with your favorite dry pasta.
- Union Square Cafe ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.