Philippe The Original French Dip ships its famous spicy mustard nationwide on Goldbelly! Philippe’s spicy mustard is almost just as famous as their trademark French Dip sandwiches. Here you can get 3 bottles for use on everything from French Dips to French fries.
The delicious piece of history we know as the French Dip got its start in Los Angeles in 1918, when Philippe The Original founder Philippe Mathieu, a French immigrant, allegedly accidentally dropped the top of a roll into the juice-filled roasting pan of a beef sandwich he was preparing. The patron, a policeman, said he’d take the sandwich anyway, thus creating one of the world’s most legendary sandwiches. Opened in 1908, Philippe’s, pronounced “Filleep’s,” has changed locations in Los Angeles a few times, but it has not changed its French dip sandwich recipe. There’s sawdust on the floor of the LA restaurant to help absorb spills from these sandwiches, which are sold by the thousands daily.
- This package includes 3 bottles of Phillipe’s famous spicy mustard (very hot!)
- Each bottle is 9 oz.
Instructions / Storage
- Mustard arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. This can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 months
- Orders ship Wednesdays each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.