The delicious piece of history we know as the French Dip got its start in Los Angeles nearly 100 years ago, when Philippe owner Philippe Mathieu accidentally dropped the top of a roll into the juice filled roasting pan of a beef sandwich he was preparing. The patron, a policeman, said he’d take the sandwich anyway sparking a trend that has become a menu go-to the world over.
Philippe’s Spicy Mustard is almost just as famous as their trademark french dip sandwiches. Here you can get 3 bottles for use on everything from french dips to french fries.
- This package includes 3 bottles of Phillipe’s famous spicy mustard (very hot!)
- Each bottle is 9 oz.
Instructions / Storage
- Mustard arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. This can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Orders ship Wednesdays each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.