These ice creams and sorbets are simply made with real ingredients including heavy cream, egg yolks, and all-natural fruits and flavors. This is a collection of Island Pops’ best sellers: Soursop, Nutmeg, and Grape-Nut ice creams as well as Sorrel Rum sorbet.
In 2014, husband and wife Khalid Hamid and Shelly Marshall returned to New York after vacationing in Trinidad with a craving for ice cream and sorbet with the flavors of the Caribbean. Much to their chagrin, they couldn’t find any. So they set out to make it on their own, and in 2015, after much trial-and-error, Island Pops was born. These sweet treats are packed with Island flavor, and they’re made by hand with only the highest-quality natural ingredients, many of which are sourced directly from the Caribbean.
This package includes 4 pints of Ice Cream & Sorbet
Ice Cream & Sorbet Flavors Include
- Soursop Seamoss Sorbet – We brought two of the most mineral enriched foods together and created a refreshing and smooth sorbet. Comprised of handpicked, dried and blended seamoss with fresh soursop pulp, this blend is then seasoned with a dash of cinnamon and a splash of almond essence.
- Pineapple Ginger Sorbet – This is wonderfully refreshing as both pineapple and ginger are natural immune system boosters and provide a true Summer’s kick. It’s made with fresh pineapple and freshly grated ginger and all brought together with a splash of lime juice.
- Mackeson Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream – Mackeson is a smooth, yet sweet stout decorated with notes of chocolate. Our Mackeson chocolate ice cream is accentuated with swirls of chocolate and generous amount of brownie bits.
- Beetroot Linseed Ice Cream – An earthly, rich and healthy ice cream, packed with antioxidants, this flavor is simply made with fresh beetroot puree and a healthy dose of linseed for vigor and vitality. We accentuate with a dash of vanilla, Angostura Aromatic Bitters and almond essence.
- Soursop Seamoss Sorbet – Water, Soursop Pulp, Seamoss Pulp, Cane Sugar, Cinnamon, Almond Essence
- Pineapple Ginger Sorbet – Water, Cane Sugar, Pineapple Pulp, Fresh Ginger
- Mackeson Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream – Heavy Cream, Milk, Egg Yolks, Cane Sugar, Mackeson Stout, Chocolate, Chocolate Brownies (Butter, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Flour, Salt, Vanilla Essence, Baking Powder)
- Beetroot Linseed Ice Cream – Heavy Cream, Milk, Egg Yolks, Cane Sugar, Beetroot Pulp, Linseed Powder
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream & Sorbet ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Island Pops ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.