These rich and fudgy chocolate brownies are studded with dark chocolate chunks and given an extra dose of richness from a splash of coffee. One bite and you’ll agree that they’re indeed truly outrageous!
Back in 1978, when Ina Garten decided to leave her job writing nuclear energy budgets for the government and purchase a little specialty food store called Barefoot Contessa in the Hamptons, she had no idea that 40-odd years later, she’d be one of Food Network’s biggest stars, the author of 12 bestselling cookbooks, and one of the most trusted and beloved names in food. And now, Ina’s most insanely delicious treats are being delivered from her kitchen straight to yours. How easy is that?!
This package includes your choice of 1 or 2 Trays of Outrageous Chocolate Brownies
- Each tray measures 8″ × 8″, and arrives uncut
- Each tray makes 9 Brownies, each 3″ × 3″
Unsalted Butter, Semisweet Chocolate, Unsweetened Chocolate, Eggs, Instant Coffee, Vanilla Extract, Granulated Sugar, All-Purpose Flour, Baking Powder, Kosher Salt
Allergens – Contains: Dairy, Eggs, Wheat, Gluten, Soy
Baked in a facility that processes tree nuts and peanuts
Instructions / Storage
- Brownies ship frozen without ice packs
- Brownies may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, store at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer (airtight container recommended)
- Room temperature 1-2 days
- Refrigerate up to 3 days
- Freeze up to 3 weeks
- If partially frozen, allow to thaw at room temperature
- Best enjoyed at room temperature
- Ina Garten’s Barefoot Contessa ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.