With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara’s delicate & buttery cookies are the perfect companion with a cup of coffee. Using secret Old World recipes that are over 100 years old, Ferrara bakes perfect rainbow (tricolori), pignoli (almond-flavored cookies studded with pine nuts), fudge-swirled cookies & more.
Each package includes 4 lbs of cookies (approximately 100 cookies) in a variety of flavors and styles including:
- Soft Pignoli
- Half Moon
- Plain Sandwich
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
Instructions / Storage
- The Cookie Tray can be refrigerated for up to a week or frozen for up to 6 months.
- Once opened, store in an airtight container and serve at room temperature.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.