From the imagination of the guy who brought us The PieCaken, we are thrilled to get a brand new, interactive treat perfect for birthdays, anniversaries or anytime you want to tell someone you love them. Chef Zac Young, launches his dynamic, sweet endeavor, The Sprinkletown Collection with The Spill Your Heart Out Cake.
It’s not just a cake, but a fun, easy, DIY expression of love. Perfect for celebrating with 4 to 6 people, it’s also a perfect couple’s project. No one has ever complained about leftover cake…. especially when it’s layers of devil’s food cake, chocolate mousse and coated in strawberry cheesecake frosting… But wait, there’s more…
Finish the cake yourself by pouring the provided rosé champagne glaze and festive sprinkle mix into the ring on top of the cake. Remove the ring, and watch the sparkly glaze flow! A totally unique way to celebrate any occasion.
About PieCaken Bakeshop: What started as a holiday dessert special for a New York City hotel has turned into a certified PieCaken phenomenon! Known as “The Turducken of Cakes,” this epic four-in-one layered dessert led to a pumpkin purée shortage in New York when it was born in 2015! Created by renowned pastry chef Zac Young, the PieCaken is produced in limited edition flavors and is a favorite of celebrities like Kelly Ripa. Chef Young was named one of the “Top Ten Pastry Chefs in America” in 2015, the PieCaken has been featured on Oprah’s O List, and Chowhound named it “The Most Epic Holiday Dessert of All.”
Glaze Contains 0% Alcohol
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 1 Spill Your Heart Out Cake Cake (6″ × 5″)
- 1 bottle of Rose Champagne Glaze (8 oz.)
- 1 jar of Sprinkletown Loves Sprinkles Mix (1 oz.)
- 1 Decorative Cake Collar
Contains: Dairy, gluten, eggs
Made in a facility that processes soy and nuts
Instructions / Storage
- The Cake Kit ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place the cake in the refrigerator or freezer
- The cake can be stored, tightly wrapped in its original packaging, in the freezer for up to 3 months
- The glaze and sprinkles should be kept at room temperature
- To serve from frozen, place it in the fridge the night before.
- Fold the paper band into a circle, lining the end of the strip with the mark. Tape the band closed at the seam. No tape? Use a paperclip.
- Place the ring in the center of the cake, and gently press down so the edge of the ring is touching the frosting. You don’t want to press too much into the cake, just enough so the glaze doesn’t spill out before you are ready.
- Shake the bottle of glaze vigorously, until fully fluid (if the glaze is chilled & not at room temp, run the bottle under warm water for 30-40 seconds until room temperature).
- Set up your camera #SpillYourHeartOut… or make your boyfriend start filming. #BoyfriendsOfInstagram
- Pour the glaze into the ring, slowly & evenly.
- Sprinkle the sprinkle mix evenly on top of the glaze, making sure to put them around the edges for a better dribble effect.
- In one motion, lift the ring straight up. Be confident here. If you lift one side of the ring first, the glaze will spill towards that side.
- Cut the cake with a clean, sharp knife. Refrigerate any leftover slices in Tupperware containers for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 2 months
- The PieCaken Shop ships Monday – Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.