Ice Cream Best Sellers - 4 Pints
This is a collection of Sugar Hill’s best sellers! It contains Chairperson of the Board (Blueberry Cream Cheese), Harlem Sweeties (Salted Caramel), Nunu’s Peach Cobbler, and Andy Griffith (Vanilla).
After 15 years of living in Harlem, the husband-and-wife duo of Nick Larsen and Petrushka Bazin Larsen decided to give back to the community by opening an ice cream shop with flavors inspired by Petrushka’s Caribbean and African American culture and Nick’s Midwestern upbringing. Since opening in 2017, Sugar Hill has quickly become beloved by the locals for its wide variety of creative flavors made fresh daily using only high-quality, all-natural ingredients.
This package includes 4 pints of Ice Cream
Ice Cream Flavors Include
- Chairperson of the Board – Sugar Hill Creamery’s signature cream cheese-based ice cream includes layers of graham crackers and blueberry jam. Every bite tastes like a frozen piece of cheesecake and there is really no greater joy than that.
- Harlem Sweeties – “Caramel treat, Honey-gold baby, Sweet enough to eat.” This golden-brown, salted caramel ice cream is inspired by Langston Hughes’s poem Harlem Sweeties. We add butterscotch and homemade brownies for a bit of a crunch.
- Nunu’s Peach Cobbler – A juicy ripe peach screams summer and this ice cream is no different. Each spoonful includes pureed peaches with a dash of cinnamon and homemade crisp for a cobbler crunch.
- Andy Griffith – The vanilla for this classic comes from the island, Ile Bourbon, from which the vanilla was originally sourced and not the bottle stashed directly underneath the counter (kidding of course). Ile Bourbon, now known as Reunion, lies directly off the coast of Africa in the Indian Ocean. Sugar Hill Creamy uses pastured milk and cream from Saratoga Springs to create a sweet, creamy vanilla sensation.
- Chairperson of the Board – Cream Cheese, Blueberry Jam, Egg Yolks, Graham Cracker, Sugar, Salt
- Harlem Sweeties -
- Nunu’s Peach Cobbler – Milk, Creams, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Milk Powder, Peach, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Flour, Salt
- Andy Griffith – Milk, Cream, Egg Yolks, Milk Powder, Sugar, Vanilla Bean
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sugar Hill Creamy ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.