Inspired by Pooja Bavishi, Malai’s founder, gulab jamun, these golden, saffron syrup-soaked cakes are given a Malai twist as they sandwich their signature Rose with Cinnamon Roasted Almonds ice cream. Basically gulab jamun in frozen form!
Started in 2015 by Pooja Bavishi, Malai Ice Cream uses ice cream as a delicious blank slate to showcase the familiar flavors of her childhood – warm spices and aromatic flavors like ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, and saffron. Malai means “cream of the crop,” and is a fitting name for Pooja’s ice cream creations, which draw inspiration from globally-sourced ingredients to create unexpected twists on classic ice cream flavors. Pooja crafts her small-batch artisanal ice cream by hand, creating totally unique and satisfying flavors.
Each package serves 2-4 people and includes 2 Gulab Jamun Ice Cream Cakes
- Each cake measures 4"
Gulab Jamun Cakes – Flour, Non-fat Milk, Sugar, Grapeseed Oil, Flaxseed, Whole Milk, Inverted Sugar Syrup, Baking Powder, Salt, Lemon Juice, Cardamom, Saffron
Contains: Gluten, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival store Ice Cream in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Malai ships Monday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.