Seasonal Ice Cream - 4 Pints
These ice creams are simply made with real ingredients including heavy cream, egg yolks, and all-natural fruits and flavors. This is a collection of Island Pops’ seasonal flavors is just what the doctor ordered to warm you up.
In 2014, husband and wife Khalid Hamid and Shelly Marshall returned to New York after vacationing in Trinidad with a craving for ice cream and sorbet with the flavors of the Caribbean. Much to their chagrin, they couldn’t find any. So they set out to make it on their own, and in 2015, after much trial-and-error, Island Pops was born. These sweet treats are packed with Island flavor, and they’re made by hand with only the highest-quality natural ingredients, many of which are sourced directly from the Caribbean.
This package includes 4 pints of Seasonal Ice Cream
Ice Cream Flavors Include:
- * Ponche de Creme Ice Cream* – Every Caribbean island has their own version of a homemade milk-based alcoholic drink primarily consumed around the holidays. Trinidad’s version is called the ponche de creme. We make our ice cream version of this drink as authentic as possible with all of the feel good ingredients and spices that make for an incredible holiday island experience.
- * Pumpkin Bitters Ice Cream* – Classic pumpkin bitters ice cream is made with fresh pumpkins, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and Angostura Aromatic Bitters.
- Banana Bailey’s Coconut Ice Cream – Inspired by our honeymoon in Barbados, where we couldn’t get enough of this creamy cocktail drink. We add creaamy coconut milk, banana liquer and ample amount of Baileys rum to this flavor.
- Cassava Pone Ice Cream – This ice cream flavor is a replica of the popular Caribbean cake like dessert made from cassava, pumpkin, coconut, sugar and all-spice.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream & Sorbet ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Island Pops ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.