Buona Italian Beef ships its famous hot giardiniera nationwide on Goldbelly! Italian Beef Sandwiches are as synonymous with Chicago as any food can be and for as long as they’ve been a part of the Windy City, the Buona family’s been a part of making them. Now you can buy Buona’s famous hot giardiniera on its own to spice up any sandwich, pizza, soup, or pasta that your heart desires!
The first Buona Italian Beef restaurant opened in 1981, but the Buona family has been a part of Chicago’s iconic Italian Beef sandwich business since the early 1900’s. Established by Joe Buonavolanto, Buona is the last family-owned Italian beef restaurant in the Windy City. The family’s original Italian beef recipe has not changed for three generations. Buona beef is the Official Italian Beef of the Chicago Cubs and the Chicago White Sox, and Buona’s Italian beef sandwiches are sold at Chicago Bears games.
This package contains 1 Jar of Buona Hot Giardiniera (16 oz.)
- Minimum purchase of 2 bottles
Peppers, 100% Vegetable & Olive Oil, Celery, Carrots, Olives, Cauliflower, 1/10 1% sodium benzoate (to preserve flavor), Natural Seasonings & Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Items arrive ready to enjoy!
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Buona Beef ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.