Bartolini’s Thin Crust Pizza is as good as it gets. It all starts with a light and crisp crust complimented by Bartolini’s tangy rich pizza sauce, house shredded whole milk mozzarella, and fresh wholesome toppings of your choice.
- Includes 4 approximately 12" pizzas that each serve 4 people
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Pizzas can be stored in your refrigerator for 2-3 days after arrival, or can be frozen for up to 2 months. If frozen, be sure to move pizza to the refrigerator the day before baking, so it can defrost fully overnight.
Thaw your pizza overnight in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Remove all packaging and place the pizza on a cookie sheet or Pizza Stone.
Bake fully thawed pizza about 12-14 minutes, or until the Cheese is a nice golden brown and pizza is hot throughout.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bartolini’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.