Woodford Reserve Mint Julep Syrup - 2 Pack
The oldest Kentucky distillery still in operation has also been voted “Kentucky’s Best Bourbon” by Kentucky Monthly magazine, and is a three times Gold Medal winner for Best Bourbon. While Woodford Reserve knows their bourbon, they also know their Mint Julep. Featured in Woodford Reserve’s 2017 $1,000 Mint Julep, this “rich” simple syrup is a 2:1 ration of sugar to water that exudes southern hospitality and charm — in liquid form! Their famous Mint Julep Simple Syrup is made from raw Demerara sugar and fresh spearmint to give a rich and minty flavor that is the best bet to use in your favorite Mint Julep recipe (along with Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Bourbon, of course)! The fresh, crisp taste of the Woodford Reserve Mint Julep Simple Syrup is perfect in other beverages, too, including the mojito cocktail and iced tea!
- This package includes 2 bottles of Mint Julep Simple Syrup
- Each bottle is 20 oz.
Instructions / Storage
- Syrup arrive ready to enjoy
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Orders ship out Monday-Wednesday
- Orders must be placed by 12 PM EST to ship out the same day
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.