Bring out all the stops for Game Day! Two racks of ribs, jumbo party wings, and bacon-wrapped scallops. Plus, spinach dip, bleu cheese sauce, and buffalo sauce for a dipping extravaganza. Touch Down!
Tyler Florence is more than just a Food Network star: he’s also a ridiculously talented chef, and his Wayfare Tavern is one of San Francisco’s most beloved restaurants. Since opening in 2010, its elevated comfort food has kept the crowds coming, but there’s no need to travel to San Francisco to try it: all you have to do is heat it up and dig in.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 2 Full Racks of Ribs
- 24 Jumbo Party Wings
- 10 Applewood Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Bleu Cheese Sauce (3 oz.)
- Buffalo Sauce (3 oz.)
- Spinach Dip (8 oz.)
- Ribs – Pork, Worchestershire Sauce, Liquid Smoke, Brown Sugar, Ketchup
- Jumbo Party Wings – Wings, Garlic, Flour
- Applewood Bacon Wrapped Scallops – Scallops, Bacon
- Bleu Cheese Sauce – Dairy
- Buffalo Sauce -
- Spinach Dip – Onion, Cream Cheese, Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Big Game Party Pack ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Keep All items refrigerated until you are ready to serve
- Enjoy within 1-3 days of receiving
- Freezing is not recommended
Applewood Smoked Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Preheat Oven to 375
- Place Scallops on a Lightly Greased Cookie Sheet and Bake for 6 Minutes
- Check Them at the 6 Minute Mark and if Needed Flip Them Over With Tongs
- Cook for Another 5-6 Minutes Until the Bacon Is Crispy on Both Sides
BBQ Pork Ribs
- Bring a Large Pot (8 – 10 Qts) Full ¾ of the Way With Water and Bring to a Simmer. Not a Rolling Boil, but You Should See Small, Slow Gentle Bubbles.
- Place the Sealed Ribs (Bag and All) in the Pot of Simmering Water
- Make Sure the Whole Bag Is Submerged in the Water and No Plastic Is Hanging Over the Edge of the Pot
- Cook the Ribs 20-25 Minutes
- Remove the Bag From the Water With Tongs and Let Rest for a Few Minutes
- Then Cut the Bag Open. Plate and Enjoy!
Jumbo Party Wings
- Preheat Your Oven to 375 Degrees
- Place Wings in a Single Layer on a Lined Baking Sheet
- Bake for 12-15 Minutes Until Golden Brown
- Check ½ Way Through and Flip Wings if Needed
- Wings Are Fully Cooked So You Are Just Warming Them Up
- Season With Salt and Pepper if desired
Spinach, Artichoke and French Onion Dip
- The Dip Can Be Enjoyed at Room Temperature or Slightly Heated
- Simply Add Dip to a Small Pot on Your Stove Top and Gently Heat Until the Desired Temperature Is Reached
Buffalo Sauce & Blue Cheese Dip
- Can Be Served at Room Temperature – Carefully Cut Open the Bags and Either Drizzle Over the Cooked Wings or Place in a Dish to Use as a Dipping Sauce.
- Wayfare Taven ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.