Petro’s delicious, mouthwatering original recipe vegetarian chili is great for any occasion! Their proprietary blend of herbs and spices coupled with Idaho pink beans make for a gluten-free meal that you can enjoy for any occasion.
The Petro® made its debut at the 1982 World’s Fair in Knoxville, Tennessee. Originally served in a sliced open Fritos® bag and piled high with chili and mounds of toppings, it was an instant hit with fair-goers. Needless to say, The Petro® became an instant classic, making its way into University of Tennessee stadiums and establishing itself as a game day staple.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 1 Can of Petro’s Vegetarian Chili (6.75 lbs)
- 1 Party-Sized Bag of Fritos®
- 12 Medium Petro’s branded paper bowls
- 1 package Hint of Orange Iced Tea mix (makes 1 gallon of tea)
Additional toppings are not included
Instructions / Storage
- This pack comes ready to heat and enjoy
- To serve, gather your desired toppings and heat your chili
- Instructions on how to build The Petro® are included
- Once opened, chili may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Petro’s Chili & Chips ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.