As seen in Oprah’s O-List, Hancock Lobster Rolls are presented with a pound of fresh Maine lobster salad (a combination of Hancock’s mouth-watering lobster and a touch of mayonnaise, salt and pepper) and six New England split-top rolls.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 1 lb of fresh made Maine Lobster Salad,
- 6 New England Split-Top Rolls
- 6 Handmade Whoopie Pies
Lobster Salad: Lobster meat, mayonnaise (soybean oil, water, whole eggs and egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA [used to protect quality], natural flavors), spices. Contains: egg, milk, shellfish, soy. Made in a facility that uses: wheat, fish, tree nuts.
Split-Top Rolls: Wheat flour (with barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), high fructose corn syrup, yeast. Contains 2% or less of the following: soybean oil, maltodextrin, dextrose, cornstarch, salt, dough conditioner (ethoxylated mono and diglycerides, sodium stearoyl lactylate), soy oil, calcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium propionate (to protect freshness), calcium peroxide, soy flour. Contains: wheat, soy. Made in a facility that uses: Fish, shellfish, milk, egg, tree nuts.
Whoopie Pie: Sugar, Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Powdered sugar, Soy oil, Cocoa processed with alkali, Whole egg, Vegetable oil, Water, Modified corn starch, Mono and diglycerides, Whey, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Vital wheat gluten, Salt, Sorbitan monostearate, Calcium acetate, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Nonfat milk, Guar gum, Xanthan gum, Polysorbate 60, Natural and artificial flavor, soy flour. Contains: egg, soy, milk, wheat. Made in a facility that also uses: shellfish, tree nuts, fish.
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Lobster Salad ships Fresh with Frozen Gel Packs, may thaw in transit
- Rolls & Whoopie pies ship frozen, and may thaw in transit
- Store Lobster Salad in the refrigerator for no longer than the “best by” date on the container, consume promptly.
- This is a fresh product and cannot be frozen.
How To Assemble Your Lobster Roll
- Pull rolls apart gently.
- Butter outside surfaces of the rolls.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, one buttered side down, in skillet.
- Cook until browned lightly—about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Open rolls and fill with the fresh Maine lobster salad.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.