Bagel fans this one is for you. Each pretzel is generously covered with a mix of sesame, poppy, sunflower seeds and a little salt. No powders here; only the goodness of seeds.
Each package includes 12 soft pretzels
Add a 12oz Jar of Sigmund’s Famous Dips; choose from the below flavors:
- Wholegrain mustard
- Honey Mustard
Instructions / Storage
- Pretzels are shipped fresh from the ovens and packed to preserve freshness
- Refrigerate for up to 48 hours
- Freeze for up to 3 Months
- Heat in Toaster Oven at 400 degrees
- To salt pretzels – moisten the pretzels lightly with water and dip in pretzel salt
- Put pretzels on a cookie tray. The longer you toast – the crispier the skin.
- Toast for 3-5 minutes for warm and soft.
- Toast for 5-10 minutes for extra toasted and crispy
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sigmund’s Pretzels ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.