Sigmund’s Pretzels ships its famous soft pretzels nationwide on Goldbelly! Bagel fans this one is for you. Each pretzel is generously covered with a mix of sesame, poppy, sunflower seeds, and a little salt. No powders here; only the goodness of seeds.
Sigmund’s Pretzels has taken the traditional German beer hall snack and made it new again at their small, family-run East Village pretzelry in Manhattan. Since 2009, chef-owner Lina Kulchinsky has taken on the challenge of making artisanal soft Bavarian-style pretzels, topping each with everything from truffle oil to herbs to everything bagel seasoning. Sigmund’s Pretzels even makes their own mustards, making this twisty treat dippable AF!
Each package includes 12 soft pretzels
Add a 12oz Jar of Sigmund’s Wholegrain Mustard
Instructions / Storage
- Pretzels are shipped fresh from the ovens and packed to preserve freshness
- Refrigerate for up to 48 hours
- Freeze for up to 3 Months
- Heat in Toaster Oven at 400 degrees
- To salt pretzels – moisten the pretzels lightly with water and dip in pretzel salt
- Put pretzels on a cookie tray. The longer you toast – the crispier the skin.
- Toast for 3-5 minutes for warm and soft.
- Toast for 5-10 minutes for extra toasted and crispy
- Sigmund’s Pretzels ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.