Sift Dessert Bar ships its legendary macarons nationwide on Goldbelly! Sift Dessert Bar has put together a beautiful box of macarons to put your tastebuds in OMG mode! French Macarons are naturally gluten-free.
Frosting-obsessed founder Andrea Ballus is behind the gourmet cupcakes and desserts made daily at Sift, which opened in 2008. Located in Santa Rosa, Napa, and San Francisco, California, Sift is known for creating macaron flavors like Birthday Cake with vanilla and raspberry filling, Salted Caramel, and Churro; and gourmet cupcakes with unusual flavors like almond cake with blueberry-tequila filling or raspberry cake topped with Champagne buttercream. Sift Dessert bar won Food Network’s Cupcake Wars and is your dessert destination for gifting, treating, and celebrating.
Macaron flavors change seasonally, assortments may vary
Each package includes 12 assorted Macarons in a beautiful branded gift box.
- Birthday – Classic french pastry with a colorful eggshell-like crust & a delectable vanilla & raspberry filling.
- Churro – Classic french pastry with a colorful eggshell-like crust & a delectable churro filling.
- Salted Caramel – Classic french pastry with a colorful eggshell-like crust & a delectable salted caramel filling.
- Rose All Day
- Earl Grey*
Instructions / Storage
- Macarons are made fresh and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive ready to serve
- Macarons can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. Best served at room temperature
- Sift Dessert Bar ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur a $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.