Bud, “the Pieman” Royer has been cranking out this gooey, buttery pie from his little shop in Round Top, TX that’s made with butterscotch chips and a hand crimped crust then topped with caramelized sugar and Southern pecans.
- This serves 8-10 people
- This arrives in a branded pie box. It’s the perfect gift from Texas!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Royers Round Top Café ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from Texas
( 4.7) Royers Round Top Café Pies REVIEWS
Recipient reported that pie was yummy. Package was received as promised. And easy to warm up and ready to eat.
Tom L. - Ringoes, NJ
The "Not My Mother's Apple Pie" was delicious. Shared it with friends, and gave them you web site so they could order pies for the upcoming holidays with their families. The pie was delicious!! Sinfully delicious, but going that far once in a while is acceptable.
Lynn F. - Millsap, TX
This was my first purchase and it was a pecan pie sent to a friend many miles away. It was a surprise. The pie was delivered exactly on time. My friend and a guest immediately had a piece of pie, and the guest enjoyed a second piece. My friend raved about how good the pie was. Maybe I will get lucky and someone will surprise me with a pie!!!
Suzanne L. - Whitefish, MT