Texas Trash Pie
Featured on The Today Show, Bon Appétit’s Editor-in-Chief, Adam Rapoport, named the Texas Trash Pie the #1 food gift to ship to your family and friends.
Bud, “the Pieman” Royer has been cranking out this ooey, gooey pie from his little shop in Round Top, TX that has everything you want in both a candy bar and pie! We’re talkin’ caramel, chocolate chips, coconut, graham crackers and pretzels…all in one bite! Warm it up for top notch pie-eatin’.
- This pie serves 8-10 people
- This arrives in a branded pie box. It’s the perfect gift from Texas!
CRUST: Crisco, flour, salt and milk.
FILLING: Graham crackers, pretzels, chocolate chips, caramel bits and coconut.
*may contain nuts
Instructions / Storage
This pie tastes twice as good heated up!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Royers Round Top Café ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.