Knaus Berry Farm ships its famous cinnamon rolls nationwide on Goldbelly! Knaus Berry Farm’s cinnamon rolls melt in your mouth and are naturally coated in the cinnamon and sugar that melts and bubbles out of the rolls creating the perfect glaze.
Would you wait 3 hours in line to get some cinnamon rolls? Generations of Miamians have and still do…for Knaus Berry Farm’s cinnamon rolls, at least. Founded in 1956 by brothers Russell and Ray Knaus, this Homestead, Florida, farm was in the business of strawberries. While it’s still a fully-functioning strawberry and produce farm, the cinnamon rolls are what folks clamor for. It’s been said that there are only two seasons in South Florida — when the Knaus Berry Farm bakery is open and when it’s closed. Knaus Berry Farm has been declared one of the “14 Classic Miami Restaurants Everyone Should Try” by Eater.
This package includes 24 Cinnamon Rolls
Contains: Dairy & Gluten
Produced in a facility that processes eggs & nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cinnamon Rolls are baked and shipped same day
- Leave on counter if eating immediately or store in fridge for 1 week
- Rolls can be frozen for up to 6 months well-wrapped to avoid freezer burn
- To serve, microwave low and slow or bake in the oven at 300 until warm
- Knaus Berry Farm ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.