A trip to Paris would provide no finer introduction to traditional French madeleines, cannelés and coconut Macaroons. Handmade by Daniel Boulud’s pastry chef, the gourmet gift box is perfect for tea time or as a way to thank a special host. Box includes: Madeleines, Cannelés de Bordeaux, and Coconut Rochers drizzled with dark chocolate.
- Each French Cookie Trio Gift Box arrives in a beautiful, sturdy, branded gift box with ribbon
Rochers may be dipped in colored chocolate during holidays
Each package includes
- 2 Madeleines – classic soft, lemon-scented tea cakes
- 2 Cannelé pastries – rich, custardy French baked delicacies, with a rich vanilla flavor and hint of rum
- 2 Coconut Macaroons – shredded coconut and chocolate chip macaroons, hand-dipped in dark chocolate
- Madeleines – brown sugar, butter, honey, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, eggs, orange blossom water, lemon flower water
- Cannelé pastries – milk, butter, vanilla bean, eggs, sugar, flour, cornstarch, dark rum
- Coconut Macaroons -coconut powder, sugar, eggs, corn syrup, chocolate chip, white chocolate, sand sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Each item is best when kept at room temperature
- Enjoy within 7 days of arrival; Madeleines best within 1-2 days of arrival
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Épicerie Boulud currently ships Monday – Thursday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.