Dumpling Monster’s Pan Fried Vegan Buns are bringing a new twist to the bun arena. Stuffed with beyond meat, spinach, tofu woodear mushrooms, and cabbage, they satisfy both vegans and meat lovers alike. Enjoy these Pan Fried Vegan Buns with chili soy sauce that is included with your order.
This package serves 2-3 people and includes 12 Vegan Pan Fried Buns.
- Includes Chili Soy Sauce for dipping
Beyond meat (Vegan), Spinach, Green Cabbage, Glass Noodles, Wood Ear Mushrooms, Tofu, Marinade (soy sauce, sesame oil)
Instructions / Storage
- Pan Fried Buns ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival remove packaging and refrigerate or freeze
- Can be kept refrigerated up to 3 days, or frozen up to 1 week
- Heat a nonstick pan to medium heat
- Add 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Place buns onto pan and be sure to coat
the bottom with a little oil
- Turn the heat down to low
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cover to steam the buns for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove lid and check the bottom of the buns for browning.
- If buns have not browned, add a little extra oil if needed and increase the heat back to a
medium until the bottom of the bun is evenly brown.
- Plate the buns brown side up to keep them nice and crispy.
- Enjoy with spicy soy sauce.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Dumpling Monster ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.