Family owned and operated since 2001, the Boatyard Bar & Grill’s award-winning, Maryland-style gourmet crab cakes are hand-made every day on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay in Annapolis, Maryland. Boatyard’s crab cakes made with only the freshest and finest jumbo-lump crabmeat and no filler, have been called “the best crab cakes you’ll ever eat” by Southern Living Magazine.
- This package includes 8 Maryland Crab Cakes
- Each crab cake is 6 oz. and serves 1 person
- Crab cakes arrive individually packaged
Crab Cakes are uncooked
Not Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Crab cakes are shipped fresh with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place crab cakes in the refrigerator. Best enjoyed within 2 days
- To serve, we recommend broiling the crab cakes on a lightly greased pan or foil, about 6 inches from the flame. Cook until golden brown with an internal temperature of 145°F
- Crab cakes can also be pan seared with butter and finished in a 350°F oven until the internal temperature reaches 145°F, approximately 10 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Boatyard Bar & Grill ships on Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.