If you’re a crab lover, look no further than this quintessential Maryland seafood combo featuring two of Boatyard’s iconic dishes — crab and artichoke dip, and their legendary jumbo lump Chesapeake Bay-style crab cakes. Their dip is creamy, cheesy, bubblin’ hot dip full of lump crab, diced artichokes, chopped spinach, sweet onions, and parmesan cheese!
Family owned and operated since 2001, Boatyard Bar & Grill was founded by Dick Franyo, who spent 30 years in investment banking. Wanting to pay tribute to the sailing and fishing lifestyle of the Chesapeake Bay, Boatyard has set the bar for fresh, authentic Maryland seafood. The Annapolis, Maryland, restaurant and bar’s award-winning gourmet crab cakes are hand-made fresh every day using only the freshest and finest jumbo-lump crabmeat. Boatyard Bar & Grill has been named “The Best Crab Cake You’ll Ever Eat” by Southern Living Magazine and “Best in the Region” by Baltimore Magazine and The Baltimore Sun.
- This package includes 4 Maryland Crab Cakes + 2 lbs. of Boatyard Crab & Artichoke Dip
- Each crab cake is 6 oz. and serves 1 person
- Crab cakes arrive individually packaged
Crab Cakes are uncooked
- Crab dip is gluten free, and nut and sugar free. It is not dairy free.
- Crab Cakes are dairy, nut, and sugar free. They are not gluten free.
Instructions / Storage
- Crab cakes and dip are shipped fresh with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place crab cakes and dip in the refrigerator. Crab cakes are best enjoyed within 2 days. Dips can be stored in the fridge for 4-5 days
- To serve, we recommend broiling the crab cakes on a lightly greased pan or foil, about 6 inches from the flame. Cook until golden brown with an internal temperature of 145°F
- Crab cakes can also be pan seared with butter and finished in a 350°F oven until the internal temperature reaches 145°F, approximately 10 minutes
- To serve crab dip, place dip into an ovenproof dish. Cover with aluminum foil and slowly heat in a 325F oven for about 10 minutes. Remove foil and gently stir the dip, then return the covered dish to the oven until thoroughly heated through (internal temperature 160 degrees). Serve with crackers, crostini or French bread.
- Boatyard Bar & Grill ships on Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.