Yonah Schimmel Knishes has been a neighborhood fixture on the Lower East Side since the 1890s. Today, they still make these classic Jewish specialty foods the traditional way—hand wrapping a filling of potatoes or kasha (buckwheat grain) with a thin layer of dough before sending it to the oven to bake. Mix and match your favorite flavors in this Choose Your Own Knishes 18 Pack!
- This package includes 18 knishes
- Choose six of your favorite knish flavors from the options below
- Each knish is approximately 4"
- Yonah Schimmel Knish is Kosher Cup certified
This product ships overnight during the summer.
- Potato – The original and quintessential knish with fresh potatoes baked to perfection
- Kasha – Yonah Schimmel’s delicious family recipe with buckwheat, one of a kind savory flavor. So healthy and delicious
- Sweet Potato – What a mouth watering super delight. A combination of sweet and salty
- Mushroom – An exciting flavor combination of mushrooms mixed with potatoes
- Spinach – A delicious mixture of potato and spinach, an irresistible combination
- Broccoli – Yonah Schimmel’s amazing potato Knish filled with delicious broccoli
- Red Cabbage – An absolutely wonderful and tasteful Knish featuring fresh delicious red cabbage
- Mixed Vegetable – Potatoes with peas, corn, carrots and string beans. A delicious flavor to ravish
- Apple Cheese – Scrumptious combination of apples and cheese
- Cherry Cheese – Sweet and tart cherries with creamy cheese, what a perfect combination
- Blueberry Cheese – If you like blueberries, you’ll love this knish
- Chocolate Cheese – Chocolate lovers delight
- Plain Cheese – This may sound simple, but it’s just absolutely yummy
- Apple Strudel – Better than apple pie
Potato, Kasha, Spinach, Sweet Potato, Mushroom, Vegetable, Broccoli, And Red Cabbage Knishes are Vegan
Instructions / Storage
- Knishes are made fresh and shipped with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the knishes in the refrigerator
- To serve, heat knishes in a microwave for 2 minutes or in a 350F oven covered with foil for 10 minutes or until warm. Remove the foil for the last few minutes for a crispy knish. Best enjoyed with some deli mustard!
- To store, wrap the knishes individually with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freezer for up to 3 months. To serve after frozen, heat the knish as noted above. There is no need to thaw the knish before heating
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Yonah Schimmel Knishes ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.