Signature Smoked Salmon Pizza Kit - 2 Pack
Many of Wolfgang Puck’s creations have become nothing short of legendary over the years, and his most iconic dish is his smoked salmon pizza, which helped put Spago on the map and pioneered California-style pizza as we know it. This kit includes this iconic dish: the pizza tops a hand-topped crust with house-smoked salmon, dill crème, and trout roe.
Austrian-born chef Wolfgang Puck rocked the food world when he opened Spago in Los Angeles in 1982, and his unique brand of fresh and creative California cuisine has since made him a household name for foodies around the world. Puck has published six cookbooks, appeared on countless cooking shows, and has opened dozens of restaurants (including his insanely influential Asian fusion restaurant Chinois on Main and high-end steakhouse CUT). In short, calling Puck a celebrity chef would be an understatement.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 2 Pizza Shells (each 10")
- Smoked Salmon (12 oz.)
- Dill Crème (6 oz.)
- Trout Roe (2 oz.)
Smoked Salmon Pizza – Crust (Yeast, Flour, Honey, Water, Salt, Olive Oil. Red Onions, Olive Oil, Garlic) Smoked Salmon, Dill Crème (Crème Fraiche, Dill, Salt, Pepper, Lemon), Trout Roe
Food-allergic Individuals: Be Aware That We Handle And Prepare Egg, Milk, Wheat, Shellfish, Fish, Soy, Peanut, And Tree Nut Products, And Other Potential Allergens In The Food Production Areas Of Our Facility. Wolfgangpuckcatering.com
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place all ingredients in the fridge
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Remove Pizza Shell from packaging and place on a baking sheet
- Bake for 2-3 minutes
- Remove from oven and place on a wood board
- Cut tip of the dill crème package
- Starting 1 inch from the edge, drizzle crème evenly over the middle of the crust; smooth over with the back of a spoon
- Remove smoked salmon from the pouch leaving the salmon on the board
- Invert the board on top of the pizza shell (salmon face down)
- Remove the board, if salmon sticks, gently slide a knife between the salmon and the cardboard to release
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, slice the pizza into 8 even slices
- Add dollops of roe to each piece
- Wolfgang Puck Catering ships Tuesdays and Wednesdays of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.