Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dozen
Willa Jean is famous for their chocolate chip cookies and the recipe that took two-years to perfect. So how in the world were they going to improve on that? The Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie is the answer – a rich and hearty peanut butter cookie scattered with honey roasted peanuts and Valrhona milk chocolate
Willa Jean has been featured in Food & Wine, Garden & Gun, Southern Living, Munchies, Travel + Leisure, Bon Appetit, Eater, GQ, Vogue, The Food Network.
Chef Kelly Fields also won Outstanding Pastry Chef at the James Beard Awards in 2019.
This package includes 12 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Each cookie measures approximately 2.5"
- Arrives in branded packaging with a Willa Jean sticker
flour, baking soda, butter, sugar, brown sugar, salt, eggs, vanilla extract, chocolate, honey roasted peanuts, peanut butter
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Remove from packaging, or straight from the box, and enjoy!
- If you find you have extras (on the rare occasions), place in an airtight container to preserve freshness.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for 2-3 days. Best when enjoyed immediately! not recommended
- To serve warm: place in an oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until chocolate is slightly melted. Enjoy with your favorite glass of milk.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Willa Jean ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.