Oatmeal Dried Fruit Cookie Dozen
We’re all familiar with the oatmeal raisin cookie – the neglected stepsister to the chocolate chip cookie. Well, Willa Jean decided oatmeal cookies were due for a Cinderella Story. They added dried apricots, dates, and raisins – Bippity Boppity Boo! These Oatmeal Dried Fruit Cookies are the belle of the ball and (most likely) won’t last past your midnight snack.
Willa Jean has been featured in Food & Wine, Garden & Gun, Southern Living, Munchies, Travel + Leisure, Bon Appetit, Eater, GQ, Vogue, The Food Network.
Chef Kelly Fields also won Outstanding Pastry Chef at the James Beard Awards in 2019.
This package includes 12 Oatmeal Dried Fruit Cookies
- Each cookie measures approximately 2.5"
- Arrives in branded packaging with a Willa Jean sticker
flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, oats, butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, dried apricots, raisins, dried cranberries
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Remove from packaging, or straight from the box, and enjoy!
- If you find you have extras (on the rare occasions), place in an airtight container to preserve freshness.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for 2-3 days. Best when enjoyed immediately! not recommended
- To serve warm: place in an oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Enjoy with your favorite glass of milk.
- Willa Jean ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.