Willa Jean ships its famous Chocolate Espresso Cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! Chocolate and Espresso are the dynamic duo of the culinary world. Adding espresso to a chocolate cake is an old trick to give the chocolate flavor more punch, and Willa Jean’s Chocolate Espresso Cookies are a testament to this culinary love story. Dark chocolate and espresso cookies are coated in a healthy dose of powdered sugar!
James Beard Award-winner Chef Kelly Fields opened contemporary bakery and restaurant Willa Jean in New Orleans in 2015. Named after Fields’ grandmother, who inspired Fields to pursue her passion for Southern cuisine, the playful and nostalgic menu celebrates southern sensibilities with fresh, local ingredients. Fields won Outstanding Pastry Chef at the James Beard Awards in 2019.
This package includes 12 Chocolate Espresso Cookies
- Each cookie measures approximately 2.5"
- Arrives in branded packaging with a Willa Jean sticker
flour, baking powder, salt, chocolate, butter, eggs, sugar, espresso, vanilla extract
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Remove from packaging, or straight from the box, and enjoy!
- If you find you have extras (on the rare occasions), place in an airtight container to preserve freshness.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for 2-3 days. Best when enjoyed immediately! not recommended
- To serve warm: place in an oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Enjoy with your favorite glass of milk.
- Willa Jean ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.