Chocolate Espresso Cookie Dozen
Chocolate and Espresso – the dynamic duo of the culinary world. Adding espresso to a chocolate cake is an old trick to give your chocolate flavor more punch. Having a piece of dark chocolate with your espresso somehow makes your espresso takes more like itself. How? Why? We don’t know. But what we do know is that Willa Jean’s Chocolate Espresso Cookies are a testament to this culinary love story. Dark chocolate and espresso cookies coated in a healthy dose of powdered sugar – you’re going to fall in love.
Willa Jean has been featured in Food & Wine, Garden & Gun, Southern Living, Munchies, Travel + Leisure, Bon Appetit, Eater, GQ, Vogue, The Food Network.
Chef Kelly Fields also won Outstanding Pastry Chef at the James Beard Awards in 2019.
This package includes 12 Chocolate Espresso Cookies
- Each cookie measures approximately 2.5"
- Arrives in branded packaging with a Willa Jean sticker
flour, baking powder, salt, chocolate, butter, eggs, sugar, espresso, vanilla extract
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Remove from packaging, or straight from the box, and enjoy!
- If you find you have extras (on the rare occasions), place in an airtight container to preserve freshness.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for 2-3 days. Best when enjoyed immediately! not recommended
- To serve warm: place in an oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Enjoy with your favorite glass of milk.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Willa Jean ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.