Assorted Cookie Dozen
Chef Kelly means business when it comes to cookies. She spent two years working to create the best chocolate chip cookie in the world! So, it comes as no surprise that all the cookies she makes are spectacular: Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Espresso, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and Oatmeal Dried Fruit. And now you can try them all with this Assorted Cookie Dozen.
Willa Jean has been featured in Food & Wine, Garden & Gun, Southern Living, Munchies, Travel + Leisure, Bon Appetit, Eater, GQ, Vogue, The Food Network.
Chef Kelly Fields also won Outstanding Pastry Chef at the James Beard Awards in 2019.
The Assorted Cookie Dozen includes 12 Cookies
- Each cookie measures approximately 2.5"
- Arrives in branded packaging with a Willa Jean sticker
- 3 Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies – This is the cookie Chef Kelly took 2 years to perfect! The final result? A caramelized on the outside and soft in the center cookie sprinkled with sea salt and jam-packed with three types of Valrhona chocolate
- 3 Chocolate Espresso Cookies – Dark chocolate and espresso cookies coated in a healthy dose of powdered sugar – you’re going to fall in love.
- 3 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – A rich and hearty peanut butter cookie scattered with honey roasted peanuts and Valrhona milk chocolate
- 3 Oatmeal Dried Fruit Cookies – Willa Jean decided oatmeal cookies were due for a Cinderella Story. They added dried apricots, dates, and raisins – Bippity Boppity Boo! These Oatmeal Dried Fruit Cookies are the belle of the ball and (most likely) won’t last past your midnight snack
Famous Chocolate Chip – Butter, flour, sugar, chocolate, vanilla extract, eggs, baking soda, baking powder, salt
Chocolate Espresso – flour, baking powder, salt, chocolate, butter, eggs, sugar, espresso, vanilla extract
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip – flour, baking soda, butter, sugar, brown sugar, salt, eggs, vanilla extract, chocolate, honey roasted peanuts, peanut butter
Oatmeal Dried Fruit – flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, oats, butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, dried apricots, raisins, dried cranberries
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Remove from packaging, or straight from the box, and enjoy!
- If you find you have extras (on the rare occasions), place in an airtight container to preserve freshness.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for 2-3 days. Best when enjoyed immediately! not recommended
- To serve warm: place in an oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until chocolate is slightly melted. Enjoy with your favorite glass of milk.
- Willa Jean ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.