At the center of this acclaimed sandwich, written about in the LA and New York Times, talked about on television, radio and in the food blogs, is the corned beef. Tender, cured in house with Wexler’s proprietary blend of spices and salt. Hand sliced. Premium Swiss cheese. Amazing mustard. Barrel fermented pickles in a brine of salt and pickle spice. Wexler’s own rich rye bread formula made fresh daily.
Wexler’s Deli stands for three things: tradition, craftsmanship, and quality. Born of a desire to serve classic Jewish deli food made by people who care, Wexler’s uses old-school methods to handcraft their pastrami and smoked salmon. Both are cured and seasoned in-house every day. When you walk into Wexler’s it is clear that they are honoring the rich history of LA Delis that have come before them.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 2 lb. corned beef
- 1/2 loaf Rye
- 1 pt. Kraut
- 1/4 lb. Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 pt. Russian dressing
- 5 Pickle spears
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy, Beef
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store meat, russian, sauerkraut, swiss and pickles in the fridge
- Store bread in a tightly sealed bag, or freeze bread until ready to eat
- To serve, wrap meat in a paper towel and microwave for 60 seconds
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.