Take your hot dog game to the next level with Wexler’s Chili cheese Dog kit! Complete with Wagyu Beed Hot Dogs and Wexler’s Famous Chili, this pack for 6 is perfect for impressing family and guests alike.
Born of a desire to serve classic Jewish deli food made by people who care, Wexler’s uses old-school methods to handcraft their pastrami, cured and seasoned in-house every day.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 6 Wagyu Beef Hot Dogs
- 1 qt. Wexler’s Famous Chili
- 6 Martin’s Potato Buns
- 1 qt. Pickles
- 8 oz. Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Jar of Yellow Mustard (each 8 oz.)
- 6 Morgan’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 8 oz. Ketchup
- 8 oz. Lettuce
- 8 oz. Grilled Onions
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy, Beef
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store bread in a tightly sealed bag, or freeze bread until ready to eat
- Refrigerate all contents of this package upon arrival
- Wagyu Beef Hot Dogs last approximately 1.5 weeks in the fridge
Make the Hot Dogs
- In a cast iron pan on medium-high heat, sear hot dog on all sides until browned and warm inside.
- Remove hot dogs from pan
- Toast buns in the same pan the hot dogs were cooked in
- Place chili in a saucepan with lid on medium heat until warm.
- Place hot dog in bun and top with chili, cheddar cheese, and chopped onion to taste
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.