Tamale Sampler - 16 Tamales
A family-run operation founded in 2008, Tucson Tamale uses only organic, non-GMO corn and hormone- and antibiotic-free pork and chicken in its handmade tamales, which come with a wide array of fillings.
A true taste of the Southwest, these tamales are made with local ingredients like Hatch green chiles, Santa Cruz red chile and green corn, and are loaded with green chile pork, chicken, black beans, and cheese
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 16 Assorted Tamales
- Tamales come packaged in 2 Packs
- 4 Green Chile Chicken Tamales
- 4 Green Chile Pork & Cheese Tamales
- 4 Green Chile & Cheese Tamales
- 4 Black Bean & Cheese Tamales
Certified Gluten Free
Organic non-GMO corn
Pork raised without Antibiotics (Pork Tamales only)
Chicken raised without Antibiotics (Chicken Tamales only)
rBST free cheese (only tamales with cheese)
Red Chile Tamales made with Santa Cruz Red Chile
Green Chile Tamales made with 100% fire-roasted Hatch Green Chile
Expeller pressed non-GMO canola oil (no lard)
Allergen: Milk – in any tamale containing cheese
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales ship frozen with dry ice
- Upon arrival remove from box and put in freezer or refrigerator
- May be kept refrigerated for 1 week or frozen for 1 year
- Stovetop – Remove from packaging, place in a stovetop steamer and steam for 25 minutes.
- Microwave – Wrap in a damp towel and microwave one tamale for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Stovetop – Remove from packaging, place in a stovetop steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
- Microwave – Wrap in a damp towel and microwave one tamale for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tuscon Tamale Ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.