Tomaro’s Bakery ships its famous pepperoni rolls nationwide on Goldbelly! Packaged individually to maintain freshness, you are sure to enjoy the ORIGINAL pepperoni roll! Known to West Virginians for over 100 years, this will soon be one of your favorites.
Considered by locals to be “the official food of West Virginia,” pepperoni rolls actually started off as a cheap, portable lunch for Italian miners, who went off to work with a slab of bread and a chunk of pepperoni. Italian immigrant Carmen Antonio Tomaro was one of them before founding Tomaro’s Bakery in Clarksburg, West Virginia, in 1914. Today it remains the oldest Italian bread bakery in West Virginia, and one of the best spots in the state for this beloved regional food.
- Each package includes 3 dozen Pepperoni Rolls
- This can serve 12-15 people
Instructions / Storage
- Breads are made fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, store at room temperature if serving on same day
- Pepperoni rolls can be served at room temperature or warmed in an oven or toaster oven. We do not recommend microwaving rolls as it will make the them tough
- To serve later, place the package in the fridge to store for up to 1 week, or wrap in aluminum foil and freeze for up to 3 months
- Tomaro’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.