Founded by Italian immigrant Carmen Antonio Tomaro in 1914, Tomaro’s Bakery is the oldest Italian bread bakery in West Virginia. Packaged individually to maintain freshness, you are sure to enjoy the ORIGINAL pepperoni roll! Known to West Virginians for over 100 years, this will soon be one of your favorites.
- Each package includes 2 dozen Pepperoni Rolls
- This can serve 6-8 people
Instructions / Storage
- Breads are made fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, store at room temperature if serving on same day
- Pepperoni rolls can be served at room temperature or warmed in an oven or toaster oven. We do not recommend microwaving rolls as it will make the them tough
- To serve later, place the package in the fridge to store for up to 1 week, or wrap in aluminum foil and freeze for up to 3 months
- Tomaro’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.