Tomaro’s Bakery ships its famous hoagie buns nationwide on Goldbelly! Add some thinly sliced steak, your favorite Italian peppers, and some mozzarella cheese to these delicious, real hoagie buns!
Considered by locals to be “the official food of West Virginia,” pepperoni rolls actually started off as a cheap, portable lunch for Italian miners, who went off to work with a slab of bread and a chunk of pepperoni. Italian immigrant Carmen Antonio Tomaro was one of them before founding Tomaro’s Bakery in Clarksburg, West Virginia, in 1914. Today it remains the oldest Italian bread bakery in West Virginia, and one of the best spots in the state for this beloved regional food.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 12 Hoagie Buns
Instructions / Storage
- Buns arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place buns at room temperature.
- Buns last up to 5 days at room temperature.
- Tomaro’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.