Founded by Italian immigrant Carmen Antonio Tomaro in 1914, Tomaro’s Bakery is the oldest Italian bread bakery in West Virginia. Add some thinly sliced steak, your favorite Italian peppers and some mozzarella cheese to these delicious buns and have a real hoagie!
- Each package includes 1 dozen hoagie buns
- This can serve 10-12 people
Instructions / Storage
- Breads are made fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Buns can be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days or until stale
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tomaro’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.