BBQ Baby Back Ribs - 4 Racks
Four racks of juicy Baby Back Ribs from the World Grand Champions of Memphis in May 2018 — what’s better than that! Baby Back Ribs are cut high on the hog next to the tenderloin — their 12 curved bones are the key to a true baby back. How do they make the ribs? They start by rubbing them down with their Award Winning Rack Attack Rib Rub, then into the smoker they go until they turn a beautiful mahogany color. The Shed’s pitmasters then pull them out, rub them again, add their Original ShedSpred, wrap ‘em up, and place ‘em back in the smoker until they are fall off the bone tender.
Brother-and-sister team Brad Orrison and Brooke Lewis have been serving some of the best down home BBQ you’ll ever sink your teeth into since opening The Shed in 2001 in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. From Heritage-breed and antibiotic-free meats, to incredibly tasty and “junk-free” rubs and sauces, this legendary barbecue joint’s low-and-slow ‘cue is what draws thousands of ShedHeds to the Mississippi bayou for a taste of The Shed’s barbecue. The Shed won the Grand Prize at the Memphis in May World Championships in 2015 and 2018 and was called one of the hippest dives by Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 4 Racks of BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- 12 oz Bottle of The Shed Original Southern Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 12 oz Bottle of The Shed Southern Spicy Sweet BBQ Sauce
Note – The Shed sauces are “Junk-Free” and have No High Fructose Corn Syrup!
- 4 oz Shed Rib Rub
Instructions / Storage
- All products from The Shed have been fully smoked and frozen just before shipping and may be partially or fully thawed upon arrival
- Refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days, or store barbecue in your freezer in its original packaging for up to 2 months.
- Defrost under refrigeration before heating.
- To serve, follow instructions below.
- If ribs are frozen, defrost in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove ribs from the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours before heating.
- Preheat oven to 200-220°.
- Remove ribs from plastic packaging. Loosely wrap in foil, place on baking sheet and heat on center rack of your oven. After 15 minutes, open the wrapping to check the internal temperature. If needed, heat for 5-10 minutes more.
- Remember, you are steaming the meat in its own juices, not re-cooking it!
- Ribs can also be re-heated on the grill over low heat. Glaze with BBQ sauce while heating for added taste.
- The Shed ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.