The Kennebunk Inn ships its famous Maine lobster nationwide on Goldbelly! Will one of Oprah’s Favorite Things become yours? As featured in O Magazine, this kit includes two ready-to-bake Lobster Pot Pies and two signature Lobster White Truffle Pizzas, featuring a crispy whole wheat crust topped with herbs from the inn’s garden, Havarti and mozzarella cheeses, and white truffle oil. Each dish comes with fresh, never frozen, cooked Maine lobster meat from the tail, knuckle and claws. Simply follow the can’t-mess-it-up instructions included and pair with your favorite white wine to complete the meal.
Travel & Leisure, Oprah’s O Magazine and Food Network’s “The Best Thing I Ever Ate” have identified this historic getaway on Main Street in the coastal town of Kennebunk, Maine, as the place for some of the most sublime Maine lobster dishes in New England. Since 2003, Kennebunk Inn owners-chefs Shanna and Brian O’Hea have been offering a taste of the East Coast that you just can’t find anywhere else, like legendary Maine lobster pot pies and lobster white truffle pizzas.Le Creuset Ramekins not included
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 2 Lobster White Truffle Pizzas
- 2 Lobster Pot Pie Kits
- Filling & Puff Pastry arrive packaged separately, ramekins not included
- Each pot pie serves 1 person
- Lobster Base (16 oz.)
- Lobster Meat (5 oz.)
- Potatoes, Peas, & Corn (4 oz.)
- 2 Pieces Puff Pastry (each 4″ × 4″)
Lobster Pot Pie – Lobster Meat, Heavy Cream, White miso, Corn, Frozen Peas, Yukon Gold Potato, Xantum Gum, Lobster Stock (Carrots, Celery, Spanish Onion & Red Onions, Tomato, Corn, Bay Leaf, Juniper Berry, Peppercorns, Eggplant, Squash, Herb Stems (Basil, Sage, Rosemary, Parsley, Thyme, Cilantro), Water, Lobster Bodies), Puff Pastry (All purpose Flour, Cabot Unsalted Butter & European High Fat Butter, Kosher Salt, Water)
Lobster Pizza – Lobster Meat, Pizza Crust, Roasted Tomato (Tomatoes, Canola Oil, Garlic, Salt, Spices), Spinach, Truffle Oil, Herb Cream, Heavy Cream, Parmesan Cheese, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme, Parsley, Havarti Cheese, Mozzarella And Provolone Cheese
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster products ship fresh with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place lobster meat in the refrigerator and puff pastry & pizza shells in the freezer. Lobster meat can be kept refrigerated for 4 days or frozen for one month. Puff pastry and pizza shell can be frozen for one month and should be kept frozen until needed. Sea-salt compound butter, brioche hot dog rolls and pot pie filling can be frozen for one month and thawed in the refrigerator overnight
- To Heat Pizzas: Place pizza on an oiled tray or pizza stone. Heat in a 425F preheated oven for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown. While pizza is cooking, place lobster meat in a pan with 1 tablespoon of butter on low to warm slightly. Take pizza out of oven and top with warmed lobster. Slice and serve!
- To Heat Pot Pies: Place puff pastry lids on a greased tray and heat in a 400F preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until puffed and golden brown. Pot pie filling can be warmed by placing the sealed bag in simmering water for 8 minutes or by cutting open the bag and heating the filling in a pan over the stove. Heat until filling begins to boil and thicken. Pour filling into warmed ramekins and top with puff pastry. Enjoy!
- The Kennebunk Inn ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.