The Hatch Chile Farm ships its famous Hatch chile rellenos nationwide on Goldbelly! The Hatch Chile Farm makes traditional New Mexico hand-dipped Hatch Chile rellenos. The Hatch Chile Farm’s rellenos are made with a mild cheddar cheese that really accentuates the warm, medium heat of the chile. Packaged by the dozen, these rellenos come with a bonus relleno in every other package! Enjoy!
Located in the Chile Capital of the World, The Hatch Chile Farm has been growing Hatch chiles for over five generations, starting with Joseph Franzoy in 1929, the first farmer to grow green chiles in Hatch, New Mexico. Hatch chiles are only grown in the valley around Hatch, New Mexico. Over the past century, the family has grown the farm to 1,000 acres, offering four Hatch green chile varieties.
Choose up to 3 dozen Chile Rellenos
Instructions / Storage
- Rellenos ship frozen
- Pan fry these delicious on the stove for 7-10 minutes
- Deep fry them at 375 for approx 4 minutes in the light cooking oil of your choice.
- The Hatch Chile Store ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.