Using only the lightest flour and local buttermilk from Southern Swiss Dairy, our pastry team takes great care making these flaky biscuits each morning. Gingerly rolling and folding the dough ensures that each layer will bake off perfectly in your home kitchen. Take your choice of spread with this package.
Both The Grey and The Grey Market are located in Savannah, Georgia. The team has been cooking and obsessing over Port City Southern food since 2014. The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”.
This package includes
- 12 Buttermilk Biscuits
- Bacon Jam (8 oz.)
- Seasonal Jam (8 oz.)
- Pimento Cheese (8 oz.)
- Biscuits arrive in 2 trays ready to bake
- Each tray of biscuits measures 13″ × 10″
Contains: dairy, gluten, nightshade
- Buttermilk, AP flour, salt, sugar, butter
Instructions / Storage
- Buttermilk Biscuits will be shipped unbaked and frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- The biscuits will arrive frozen, so place the tray in the freezer until you’re ready to bake.
- Keep Fixins’ refrigerated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (400F if a convection oven)
- Bake biscuits in their tray 24-32 minutes
- Rotate tray half way through
- Serve warm & and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.