Featuring mounds of fresh, sweet-tart Door County Cherries, this fan favorite is baked in a paper bag creating a unique crunchy cobbler crumble topping. This just-from-the-farm-kitchen-oven specialty crisp makes a wonderful gift or treat anytime of the year.
Named “best pie in America” by the Wall Street Journal, Gourmet, Food Network, and generations of happy customers, The Elegant Farmer is famous for their Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag.
- Each Brown Bag Cherry Crisp is 8" and serves 6-8 people
Instructions / Storage
Pies ship frozen on dry ice. Store up to 90 days in the freezer.
Place “Pie in Bag” on a baking tray.
DO NOT let the bag touch the sides of the oven or the heating elements.
Frozen Pies: Bake for 50-60 minutes at 325 degrees
Thawed Pies: Bake for 8-10 minutes at 425 degrees
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.