Ask a local in Kennebunkport where to find the best lobster roll around, and you’ll most likely be directed to the adorable Clam Shack, located right in the heart of town. And it’s true: lobster rolls don’t get much better than this, folks.
The lobsters used in these impressive sandwiches are caught a five-minute drive from the shop, and they’re stored for the day in seawater tanks before being boiled, picked and tucked into a toasted custom-made round roll (as opposed to the usual split-top bun) with a smear of mayo and a drizzle of butter. It’s a true taste of Maine.
This package serves 4 people and includes
- 1 lb. Fresh-caught Lobster Meat (Tail, Knuckle, & Claw)
- 4 Fresh Baked Round Rolls
lobster meat, scratch-baked rolls, Kate’s butter, Ken’s mayo
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Roll Kit is shipped fresh with ice packs, May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, please unpack kit and store lobster meat, butter and mayo in the fridge until ready to prepare
- Rolls can be refrigerated or left on the counter for one day.
- The lobster meat will last, refrigerated, for 2 days. We don’t recommend freezing this lobster meat if you want the ultimate great taste!
- Split the rolls, brush with melted butter and grill on a medium-hot griddle until golden
- Smear with mayo, and pile on the lobster meat
- Drizzle with melted butter and garnish with lemon
- Serve and swoon immediately!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Clam Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.